Note: Only publicly available information is used or provided for KTSDS projects. Our goal is to offer access to experts to guide your analysis and to distill assets already available to you through other means.
Please click on the name of a project to learn more about it.
FY 2019/2020 (21)
- DUI Data Request
- Crash Severity by Ownership
- Day and Night Fatalities
- Drive Zips
- Snow and Ice Removal Map Update (Monroe)
- Snow and Ice Removal Map Update (Breckinridge)
- Bicycle Crashes
- Pedestrian Crash Maps
- Commercial Vehicle Crashes 2016-2018 Map
- Departure and Intersection Crashes
- I64 to I264 Interchange Study
- Limestone and Prall Crash Data
- Pickup Truck Fatalities
- Urban and Rural Crash Factors
- Dry to Wet Counties
- Crash Data
- FMCSA Covid Comparison
- Railroad Crossing Crashes
- CMV Cable
- US25 EEC
- KY9 Severity SPFs
The Kentucky Traffic Safety Data Service (KTSDS) is a program of the Kentucky Transportation Center.
176 Raymond Building, University of Kentucky, Lexington KY 40506.
Copyright © 2022 Kentucky Transportation Center, University of Kentucky.